Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

WalkAmerica

I am participating in WalkAmerica because I believe in the March of Dimes mission to save babies. Please support my fundraising efforts by sponsoring me in WalkAmerica today. Contributing to my walk online is fast, easy and secure. You can donate directly from my personal webpage with a credit/debit card or PayPal. If you prefer, I can also accept cash or check. Just click the appropriate box on my webpage.

Last year I did the walk while Sofia was in the hospital, and this year I am so happy to have her joining me. Our team is Team Forever Our Sunshines started by a dear friend who lost her daughter, Kaleigh, to CDH and also lost her son, William Logan, to Non-immune Hydrops Fetalis. CDH occurs in evey 1 in 2,500 births, which may not seem like a lot to many, but when you are the parent of a child born with it and you meet someone new almost every day who is either expecting a CDH baby, has a CDH Survivor or has a CDH Angel then you know it is just way to common. Researchers still don't know the cause or have a cure. Doctors can never predict the outcome of a CDH baby until they are born and most of the time not even then. So, please donate so that we can have more research done and find the cause so that many more babies can be saved.

I’ve joined with millions of compassionate people across the country who support WalkAmerica each year. Won’t you please help me in this worthy cause? Visit my webpage and sponsor me in the walk that saves babies!

With your support, there’s hope.

Thank you all again for all your love and support this past year and during my pregnancy.

God Bless

Love, Catherine

The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cat,

I am using old,old dial up because my internet still won't work. Your webpage turned out great and I am so happy you and most importantly SOFIA will be walking with us this year. She is definitely an inspiration. That and Aubrey can't wait to see HER baby Sofia.

Hugs
Karen