Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

15 Months, Baby Idol Contest, & More Birthdays!

Sofia turned 15 months today! We don't have her check up scheduled until later next week, but I will update once we go to tell you how BIG she is now! She says so much now and runs around everywhere! Sofie loves to be outside and in water. She gets very angry if you go out and leave don't take her with you.

One of our local radio stations, Mix 96.1, is having a Baby Idol Contest and I entered Sofia into the contest. 50% of the voting is by public votes. So, please, please vote for Sofie! The voting isn't the easiest, but you just go to voting area and click on number 483 and vote! 483 is Sofia's number for her picture. After you click on 483 you have to enter your email address and then they send you a confirmation email and once you receive that and then click on the link they send you, your vote is counted! I told you it wasn't an easy process! You are only allowed to vote once per email address. The prizes are gift certificates and we could REALLY use them! There are about 700 contestants!

We have two very special Birthday's to celebrate today. Leigh turned 1 today and she is the daughter of a High School friend of Ivan's and her and I have become good friends. Today is also Auntie Meaghan's Birthday!

I will update some more later. I am in school now and I go Monday - Friday from 6pm to 10pm. So, I am pretty busy now! Please vote for Sofia! Thanks







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted 3 times! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I voted 3 more times but I ran out of email addresses to use!!!!! That was fun!

Anonymous said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.