Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I hope that each and every one of you are having a wonderful Holiday Season! I have had an extremely busy one. I haven't spent much time with Sofia since Thanksgiving since I have been working full time and going to school in the evening. It sucks! But, I know it will all pay off soon! I will be done with school this Spring so I am excited! Other than that we are doing wonderful! Sofia had another virus last week but it was just a high fever and loss of appetite. She is feeling much better though, still not eating too much. Her daddy is in town and is this is their first Christmas together. I am happy for Sofia. It really breaks my heart that she does not have her daddy here all the time. It is nice help for me, too!

I have added a slide show with pictures from last Christmas and as soon as I finish downloading all the photos from this year I will add another Slide for this year. I am so excited about CHristmas morning. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees all the gifts Santa brings! I took my Mom to see Trans Siberian Orchestra last night and that was absolutely amazing! It was such a beautiful show both to hear and to see their light show. I think we will start going every year. They are here every year on the same day. I just found out the night before that they were here and bought tickets at midnight. The show was where the Spurs play and we were in the very top row! It was kinda scarey, but once TSO started it was very relaxing. Until a drunk man showed up to sit in the seat next to me and cried about how he and his girlfriend got into a fight at the door and he wasn't sure where she was. She showed up a little later, but left soon after cause he wouldn't stop crying! Very strange! I think Sofia would really enjoy to see a mini TSO show. They played for us almost 3 hours. Great concert! They even have snow!

Well, I don't have any updates, but I will read up and then post again soon. I am sorry that I have left you all hanging once again. Life should be back to normal once I finish school. I have a lot to update on and will soon!

Have a very Merry Christmas! God Bless

Love, Catherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.