Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Parker's Birthday


To Sweet Baby Girl, Parker, I wish you a very very Happy Birthday! I know that you are so proud of your Mommy for all that she is doing in your name. I am so honored to be a part of The Parker Reese Foundation. Many great things will be done in your name to honor and remember you and all other CDH kiddos.

Remember your Mommy today and be with her, I know how much she loves and misses you. I hear you are getting some great cupcakes! I wish I was there to try one! Mommy will just have to buy more in August when Lauren and I come to visit!

Jes and Ashley, the two of you are always in my prayers especially today and tomorrow. We love you guys!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Sweet Angel!

Love, Catherine, Yvonne & Sofia

No comments: