Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Grandparents and Update

HAPPY GRANDPARENT'S DAY!!!!!

I am so sorry it has taken me almost 2 months to update again. I totally missed Sofia's 16 month update! We moved on August 15th and so we have been super busy, especially with me in school. Well, that Sunday after we moved into our house that is totally tiled except for Sofia's room which is wood flooring, Sofia had a wipe out and bit completely thru her tounge. It was horrible and disgusting and sad. She was hungry and would try to eat and then she would just scream out in pain. It was heartbreaking. Then the next day her breath was horrible it smelled like something was decaying. We called her doctor who told us to come in cause it sounded like Sofia may have an infection. We took her in right away and were told that it was totally fine and healing great and the smell was just from the dry blood in her mouth. She will show you her tounge now when you ask to see it and she liked to play with it, gross! It has finally closed so she can't stick her finger in it anymore, yuk! Okay I am done with that topic! But, that day the doctor also decided to try Sofia on just Soy products to see if that would help with her bowl problems, so we did for two weeks and it didn't make a difference. Hopefully one day we will get it all figured out.

The Monday after that which was the 27th, Sofia graduated from the ECI program! It was so cute! The even brought her a cap and gown and a diploma! The cap and gown were a little big since most kids don't graduated until they are 3, but we managed to make it work for some pictures that she screamed thru!


I will post some pitures of the house once we finish painting and getting everything set up. This week I am taking Sofia to a trial class at The Little Gym and a trial at Soccer Tots to see which one she and my friend's little boy, Jun, enjoy more. Then we will decide where we will enroll them. Jun is Sofia's boyfriend! They are cute together and play very well together. I need to post some pictures of them, too. I will try and update after her classes to tell you all what we decided on and how the classes went. I am very excited! They are both "Mommy and Me" classes, so they should be fun!

There are so many baby updates, I am just now changing it, but Baby Jack has been born and is doing well, please visit his blog and keep him in your prayers. Please pray for Jaslyn, she has been having a lot of seizures and they aren't sure why. And there is a Mommy on BOH that just had fetal surgery, so please keep her and her unborn baby in your prayers and that the surgery will be successful. There are also several Expecting Mommies whose blogs I need to add and will do soon, please also keep them in your prayers as their battle with CDH begins.

I also want to congratulate my brother, Brian and my new sister-in-law, Kelly! They ran away and got married in Vegas last Saturday!!! And, also I would like to congratulate my cousin Tony and his wife Perry on the birth of their son, Corbin!

Well, I have to go and get ready for work now. I will post soon, I hope!

Love, Catherine

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Cat,

Sofia is beautiful - love the cap and gown! That is quite an achievement! Update when you can - it is so thrilling to see her but also take care of YOU both!

Hugs,
Elizabeth