Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Sofia!

My Sweet Sofia, I can't believe that two years have already flown by. My baby girl is 2! You are my wish come true. You are my everything, my inspiration. Without you in my life, God only knows where I would be. You have helped me in so many ways I hope you never have to understand. I have grown up so much over the past 2 years and 9 months and I have you to thank for it. You were a total surprise, but a very welcomed surprise. You came to me at a very hard time in my life, but you lifted me up. You gave me that little push I needed to get my life on track. We had a very rough start, but you taught me just how precious life really is. I have met some of my best friends because of you and I thank you. You have no idea the strength you have given me! There is something about you that is very special and when you enter a room everyone knows it. It is as though everyone knows how special you truely are. I am so honored to me your Mommy and so thankful God chose me to be your Mother! You are the greatest gift ever!

Happy Birthday, my beautiful baby girl! I wish for you all of life's happiness. You deserve it! I hope you have many, many more wonderful Birthdays! Never take life for granted. I Love You, Sofia!

Love Always and Forever,
Mommy

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Thank you to all of you who have followed our long journey. I still can't believe I have had this blog for over 2 years now! I had the most wondeful slideshow that I have been working on for today and now it won't download, so I had to settle with the one I got! I will keep working on it, so check back later today.

Again, thank you all for the years of prayers for Sofia and for all CDH babies, please keep them coming! God Bless

Love, Catherine

3 comments:

Cristin said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Kisses from us. We love you Sofia!

Jenn M said...

OMG I am the WORST friend EVER! I just realized that although I thought of Sofia on her day and meant to call that I really didn't, UGH

Happy, Happy, Happy Belated Birthday very special girl! I hope your party was so fun!