Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Welcome Baby Jadon!

Congratulations to my brother, Brian, and my sister-in-law, Kelly, on the birth of their baby boy Jadon! Jadon was born this evening and I rushed to go and get some food for my SIL who hasn't eaten all day adn by the time I got to the hospital they had taken Jadon to the nursery and wouldn't return him to their room for at least 3 hours. So, I did not get to hold him, but I did get to see him in the window. He is so cute and chubby! You can visit Jadon's Blog to see pictures and videos of him.

Sofia's birthday weekend was a lot of fun, ut I will have to tell you all about that later ccause it is late and I have an early flight to catch in the morning. I am pretty nervous cause this is going to be my first time away from Sofia that lasts more than 24 hours. I feel bad for her. I feel like she is going to be so confused, but again I will go into details about that later. She has just spent 4 of the last 7 nights with her dad for the first time. That was a big change for both of us. He will be moving here in August, so we have to prepare for this to happen every other weekend. My poor baby. I never thought that I would have children that would havet o go between their father and I. It really sucks!

At the same time though, I am really looking forward to my trip. I know that I am going to have a lot of fun and that everything here with Sofia will be fine. I will post again from my destination to tell you all where I am at and to post pictures! I can't wait! My plane actually leaves in 7 hours, so I am going to go cuddle my baby girl and get some sleep! I will post tomorrow night or Firday morning.

Love, Cat

No comments: